[interchange-biz] IC developer wanted

Joe.Cahill at interfaceflor.com Joe.Cahill at interfaceflor.com
Wed Jan 4 16:57:25 EST 2006

To the Interchange Development Group

Our company is currently running Interchange as our e-commerce platform,
and are beginning a re-design of our public site.  We are looking for a
skilled IC developer to be part of the design and development team.  We are
located in Elmhurst, IL, just outside of Chicago.  The project is expected
to take approximately 3-4 months, starting at the end of January.  If you
are interested in a contract and would like more details about the project,
please send me an e-mail or call at the contact information below.

Thanks.
Joe
Joseph T. Cahill
Vice President, Direct Business
InterfaceFLOR, a division of Interface, Inc.
116 N. York Road, Suite 3
Elmhurst, IL 60126
(630) 516-4222
(630) 516-4251 fax