[interchange-biz] Linux shop in Los Angeles area

Mike Heins mike at perusion.com
Wed Jul 19 14:25:13 EDT 2006

One of our clients has a need for a top-notch Linux consultancy with
enough personnel to dedicate to a large task in need. No such task is
yet on the horizon, but having worked with them for almost a decade I
can tell you that they are easily capable of generating that business
and that they are excellent clients to work with. They currently employ
three people full-time on this project -- a successful health product
with multi-million dollar advertising expenditures.

They are located in Los Angeles, and want someone within easy
transportation distance there so that there can be frequent face-to-face
discussions of needs.

The main required skills are Linux, PHP, MySQL, and Perl, in something
like that importance order. Interchange expertise is not required.

The organization would undoubtedly also be working with Perusion, who is
available for next-level support.

Please contact me with any questions or to receive an introduction.

Best,
Mike
--
Mike Heins

Getting old is tough. It's frustrating when you know all the
answers and nobody bothers to ask the questions. -- unknown