[interchange-biz] Any Interchange developers in Sydney (Australia)

Ian Carmichael icarmichael at matthiasmedia.com.au
Thu Jan 25 20:46:00 EST 2007

I'm looking for a local Interchange expert who's willing to look at a
version 4.8.9 application we run for our local business. Someone in Sydney
would be ideal. I have two bugs I need to fix in our store, but have lost
touch with our original developer (well, actually he's no longer doing IC
development work).

Don't really want to upgrade at this stage. Just solve a couple of bugs.

If you can help, please get in touch.

Ian Carmichael
Matthias Media