[interchange-biz] Seeking full-time Interchange employee

Michael Goldfarb mikeg at contactdesigns.com
Thu May 10 20:06:39 EDT 2007

We are currently seeking to hire someone for a full-time Interchange
development position. We have created nearly 80 sites using Interchange
over the past 5 years and have ongoing support, enhancement and new
project development needs.

Again, this is a full-time position so please do not reply if you are
only looking for contract work. Additionally, there is a requirement
that the person taking this job work at our office in Scottsdale,
Arizona. We would consider paying re-location costs and believe we can
offer a competitive salary and benefits. We have a very relaxed
atmosphere and have been in business for nearly 10 years.

If you are interested, please reply to me directly at
mikeg at contactdesigns.com.

Thanks and we are looking to bring someone on quickly, so please let me
know if interested or with any questions.