[interchange-biz] New Site Setup

dl man dlman_1999 at yahoo.com
Thu May 24 13:34:33 EDT 2007

I am requesting some assistance in setting up a new Interchange site.

I used interchange about 7 years ago and have forgotten allot.

The site is going to be used to sell marketing materials ( Business cards, Brochures, etc ) No more than 10 items.

The ideal scenerio for me would be to establish a relationship with someone that would like ongoing support work ( an half hour here and a hour there type support ).

Please respond to my e-mail with contact info and hourly rates and availability.

Initially I would need help configuring the following:

1. Item Setup
2. Shipping Calculation
3. Tax Calculation
4. Credit Card payment Integration
5. Changing default logos on site ( I can get the graphics done )
6. Setup all Automatic E-mail corrspondence ( for example order receipts )