[interchange-biz] Need programmer for further website development

jorge at xtremetrips.com jorge at xtremetrips.com
Thu Jul 5 20:26:00 EDT 2007

To Whom It May Concern:

Our company has 2 websites that each work off a custom developed Interchange
platform.  We need a programmer who is familiar in Interchange and is
reliable.  Please contact me directly.  Thank you.

Best Regards,

Jorge Brouwer

jorge at xtremetrips.com

O: 954-563-7112

C: 954-609-4836

XtremeTrips.com

XtremeTripsHS.com

X Marks the Spot

NOTICE:  The information in this e-mail is confidential.  It is intended
only for the use of the individual(s) or entity(ies) to whom it is
addressed.  If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited.  Anyone who receives this message in error should
notify the sender immediately by telephone or by return e-mail and delete
the entire message (and any attachments) from their computer.  Thank you.