[interchange-biz] Website Redesign Bid Invitation

sbangalore at tritechresearch.com sbangalore at tritechresearch.com
Thu Jun 19 01:56:32 UTC 2008

Hello All,

Tritech Research invites bids for redesign of its current website
(http://www.tritechresearch.com). Image files that describe new look and
feel will be made available to the interested parties. (Note that current
website is already running on Interchange 5.5.9)

There are 3 different types of pages envisioned – Home Page, Fly Page,
and Intermediate Product Category Page. The scope of the project is:

1. Create good looking HTML counterparts of these three pages (based on
our Illustrator files).
2. Break up the code into IC regions – left, right, top and bottom – to
create templates.
3. Update our existing website to use the new templates
4. Ensure current functionality of buttons (search, place orders,
etc.) into the new web pages
5. Upgrade to latest Admin Interface
6. Ensure correct table structure for current plus merchandising functions
(using our current database as a starting source).

Please browse through our current website to get a better understanding
of the scope of the project.

Please quote a few options with different levels of involvement for you
helping to get us from where we are now (see our current site) to
implementing something that looks and works like the design we will send
you. Please quote price and timeframe. Feel free to call us in the
afternoon to ask questions if you need any clarifications of what we are
trying to accomplish.

We will reply to all legitimate proposals within necessary data within
24 hours.

We need your final bids by no later than 9:00am of June 26th, 2008 to
srikanth at tritechresearch.com.

Thanks and best regards,

Thanks,
Srikanth.