[interchange-biz] Request bid for pg standard

Rick Bragg lists at gmnet.net
Sun Sep 21 16:09:55 UTC 2008

Hi,

I would like to request a bid for someone to set up the standard 5.6.0
to work with postgreSQL 8.3.3 on Ubuntu 64bit hardy.  This will be
installed in a development environment on my server.  pg is installed
via apt-get, but IC is installed from source.

Basically I am very new to pg, and I am running into many problems
getting it to work right.  I would like to have just the basic
"Standard" up an running with pg.  The system would have to be fully
functional and tested just like the IC demo site using MySQL.

OR
if somebody already has a standard demo (5.6.0) working with pg (8.3.3)
on Ubuntu (Hardy 64bit) and has detailed notes, I would be willing to
purchase that as a package.

This would be for future projects.  I would be able to refer to this
working demo on my system when I build new projects that warrant using
pg.

OR
Can someone post a working standard demo/download that uses pg on the IC
site?

Thanks!
Rick Bragg

--