[interchange-biz] Need help with a down Interchange server

Robin@UEusa.net robin at ueusa.net
Wed Aug 1 14:26:59 UTC 2012

It ran out of space and crashed, now when I try to start interchange I get and error message.

I'm in the Greenville SC area and my preference is to work with someone who I can meet and shake hands with.  But at this point, my biz has been down nearly two weeks so maybe I can't be too choosy and I  should take any help offered.

This is an OLD Interchange install.  It was highly modified by a _ _ _ _ and I'm totally ready to abandon it. But, it's how I make my living so I can't give up yet and I'm pretty well paralyzed with out it.

Assistance would be greatly appreciated, thanks for your time.

Robin

Here's the error message.
interchange start
Vend::Payment::TestPayment payment module loaded
Vend::Payment::AuthorizeNet payment module initialized, using Net::SSLeay
Sending debug to /tmp/icdebug.
Low traffic settings.
Calling UI......UI is loaded...
Interchange V5.0.0
Configuring catalog store...Using MySQL, DSN=dbi:mysql:ue_store...table 'tree' failed: table tree connect failed -- install_driver(mysql) failed: Unable to get DBI state function. DBI not loaded. at /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.8/i686-linux/DynaLoader.pm line 253.

at /usr/local/interchange/lib/Vend/Table/DBI.pm line 574

table 'state' failed: table state connect failed -- unknown error. Driver 'mysql' installed?

table 'products' failed: table products connect failed -- unknown error. Driver 'mysql' installed?

table 'order_returns' failed: table order_returns connect failed -- unknown error. Driver 'mysql' installed?

table 'fedex_package' failed: table fedex_package connect failed -- unknown error. Driver 'mysql' installed?

table 'pricing' failed: table pricing connect failed -- unknown error. Driver 'mysql' installed?

table 'merchandising' failed: table merchandising connect failed -- unknown error. Driver 'mysql' installed?

table 'xml_cache' failed: table xml_cache connect failed -- unknown error. Driver 'mysql' installed?

table 'options' failed: table options connect failed -- unknown error. Driver 'mysql' installed?

table 'area' failed: table area connect failed -- unknown error. Driver 'mysql' installed?

table 'forum' failed: table forum connect failed -- unknown error. Driver 'mysql' installed?

table 'cat' failed: table cat connect failed -- unknown error. Driver 'mysql' installed?

table 'transactions' failed: table transactions connect failed -- unknown error. Driver 'mysql' installed?

table 'inventory' failed: table inventory connect failed -- unknown error. Driver 'mysql' installed?

table 'country' failed: table country connect failed -- unknown error. Driver 'mysql' installed?

table 'affiliate' failed: table affiliate connect failed -- unknown error. Driver 'mysql' installed?

table 'userdb' failed: table userdb connect failed -- unknown error. Driver 'mysql' installed?

table 'price_level' failed: table price_level connect failed -- unknown error. Driver 'mysql' installed?

table 'variants' failed: table variants connect failed -- unknown error. Driver 'mysql' installed?

table 'shipping_dropdown' failed: table shipping_dropdown connect failed -- unknown error. Driver 'mysql' installed?

table 'orderline' failed: table orderline connect failed -- unknown error. Driver 'mysql' installed?

table 'gift_certs' failed: table gift_certs connect failed -- unknown error. Driver 'mysql' installed?

store config error: products not a database, cannot use as products file

store: error in configuration. Skipping.
store: config error. Skipping.
The Interchange server is already running (process id 25494)