[interchange-i18n] Brazilian Portuguese Version pt_BR

Stefan Hornburg Racke racke at linuxia.de
Thu Nov 1 03:48:01 UTC 2001

"Blackjack" <jacktsai at yapstudio.com.br> writes:

> Hello all
>
> I'm a newcommer to this IC community, but well, I'm sending the brazilian
> portuguese version of the configuration file, pt_BR.cfg, and the images of
> the login screen and the internal upper menu, A1.gif ~ B9.gif, compressed in
> a pt_BR.zip ZIP format for Windows - I'm sorry, I'm just an Windows based
> desginer...  ; )

ZIP is no problem for us Unix guys :-). Your work looks very nice and I will
check it into the CVS soon. However, we should add some hint to
MV_LANG_NAME that the language is actually Brazilian Portuguese.

Would "Portugues (BR)" be recognized ?

> I've added several new entries to this configuration file, to keep the admin
> module of IC fully translated. Just kept the wizard section out of that, and
> the internal parts editable in mv_metadata area of Table Editor. As you can
> see, the de_DE.cfg file presents 2298 lines, while the pt_BR.cfg holds 3059
> lines.
>
> The problem is that these new entries need language tags [L], that are
> missing in the content and variable setting, inside the template files. I've
> made the several modifications, but I'm not sending them at this time, don't
> know if you and Stefan Racke would like'em, please let me know if.

Please use either my full name or Racke when you speaking about me
(Racke is my nickname, but anyone knows me by this name).

I'm very interested in your modifications to the template files, just
send them to my email address (racke at linuxia.de).

Let me thank you very much in the name of the Interchange core team
for your contribution.

Ciao
        Racke

--
Racke happily hacks Interchange and maintains Debian packages like Courier.

For projects and other business stuff please refer to COBOLT NetServices