[interchange-i18n] loc prob

Wilko Wolpert info at vutura.de
Thu Nov 22 04:22:59 UTC 2001

thx a lot

i can post you whatever u want...
the prob is - it's in every kat. even in foundation the same prob

so what example do you want???

    Welcome to the <b>Interchange</b> Foundation Store! This
    site is intended to get you started building
    your own e-business site. Replace the stock graphics, products,
    and categories in this store to begin building your custom site.
    test

    [L]June[/L]            works
    [loc]June[/loc]        no output
    [LC]June[/LC]        works
    [LC]
               This is the default text.
                  [fr_FR] Text for the fr_FR locale. [/fr_FR]
                     [de_DE] Text for the de_DE locale. [/de_DE]
                      [/LC]        works

some perl?