[interchange-i18n] Hungarian language - Interchange

Janos Laszlo janoslaszlo at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 24 16:23:01 UTC 2002

Dear Intercahnge Experts,

I'am responsible for an ecommerce educational project. We are building a
prototype of a virtual retailing company.
We are about to select the front-end sw for the project, and I am comparing
several open source packages.
As we are from Hungary, one of the most important questions is if there is
any hungarian version of Interchange?
If not, than is there a simple method and methodology to localise the sw?

Thank you in advance!

Regards,
László János
janoslaszlo at hotmail.com