[interchange-i18n] Product database

Francisco Sánchez lists at e-civitas.com
Thu Feb 14 07:32:01 UTC 2002

No way.  I have search documentation and there is nothing like CommentField.
I can only think of using [item-[L]field comment[/L]] in flypage.html.

Also for translating product groups and categories, I can only think of
directly creating them with [L] ... [/L] tags... any alternatives?

Best regards,

Francisco