[interchange-i18n] help needed

debf debf at sympatico.ca
Fri Jun 28 20:31:01 UTC 2002

 have tried to configure DNS server on my linux 7.2  but I have  a
problem. After I edited some files for this configuration, I tried to
start with "rndc start". I got a message saying
"rndc: no key definition for name key" . I then opened the  file
"/etc/rndc.conf" and made some changes to the server line changing  key
to the key name to make it the same name as key name after this line. It

looked like it accepted the change but it gave me another message
saying:
"rndc: connection failed: connection refused:"
So I don't know any more what change I should have made to make it work.

Please, any type of help will be appreciated!