[interchange-i18n] Broken Admin images

Stephane Gosselin stef at hy.cgocable.ca
Fri Nov 15 15:01:01 UTC 2002

Hi all. I have read & searched in both google & swish, but have not really
found any clues.

I am doing admin french translation, hopefully to be included in a future
release. My setup consist of a user-based install in a cpanel hosting
environnement, ( reproduced on home-dev. server also )

I basically did a straight install in my shell under
/home/user/interchange, this install created my default shared admin-images
dir in /home/user/public_html/interchange, The problem is I have not
figured out how to add fr_FR image directory, for admin.

I thought they were linked from usr/interchange/share/interchange directory
but adding a fr_FR either in share/interchange or in public html space does
not work. Maybe there is a directive somewhere I overlooked but I'm quite
clueless, and relatively new to the Perl/Interchange club.

Anyone reading this having a minute to spare, and a hint, I'd appreciate.
Thanks.