[interchange-i18n] encoding decoding low characters IC4.9.7

Chen Naor chen at lilux.co.il
Wed Jun 4 10:22:01 UTC 2003

Hi,
I submitted before some patches (IC4.8.x) for solving the encoding/decoding of low characters
(Hebrew in my case) in the admin UI.
Since the problem was ignored, it continue in 4.9.x.
The code of IC 4.9.7 had a dramatically change, so the patches are useless.
My perl skills are limited but I can manage a bit of code, I be glad to make new patches but I
need some help in finding the right places - were the code need a change.

The problem exist in various UI pages and in the select box of the products options - using the
new options type.

Any help will be appreciated

Regards,

Chen Naor