[interchange-i18n] Dynamic Locale Directive Changes

Kirill Sapelkin znanie at rawbw.com
Tue Mar 4 01:15:01 UTC 2003

Hello,

Am trying to change the DescriptionField to title.  I added:

Locale ru_RU  DescriptionField title
[LC]
[ru_RU]
[/LC]
to the pages/results.html but it still prints the (default)
description field.

We would like to have a bilingual interchange homepage and would
like results.html to select either description or title depending on whether we
picked english (going through index.html) or russian (going through
inderu.html) conditionally.  Also perhaps create another field in
products like comments only in russian and have that also selected
instead of regular comments field if we picked russian.

Is There a CommentsField directive?

Kirill Sapelkin
znanie at rawbw.com