[interchange-i18n] Locale Directive in 4.9.x

Kirill Sapelkin znanie at rawbw.com
Sun Mar 16 21:47:00 UTC 2003

Hello,

With the Locale Directives and the products/locale.txt (and the Shadow
Database scheme, that I haven't looked at yet) it seems, in 4.9,
possible to have a multi-lingual page without resorting to another
whole website or even a second set of html pages.

Is it possible to use different specs.txt files depending on which
locale is picked?  Can this be done by specifying a different file or
a diffent products directory?

I see in Interchange I18N Features: 1.5 Dynamic Locale Directive
Changes that there are PageDir and ImageDir, is there perhaps
something like ProductsDir or SpecsFile?

Thanks for any reply.

Kirill Sapelkin
znanie at rawbw.com