[interchange-i18n] Re: [ic] Brazilian portuguese version of foundation and IC

Stefan Hornburg racke at linuxia.de
Fri May 23 11:34:01 UTC 2003

On Fri, 23 May 2003 12:13:02 -0300
"Luiz Carlos Maciel Junior" <lmacieljr at adv.oabsp.org.br> wrote:

> Hi list,
>
> I am working with IC from more than 4 years and now I am working with
> nightly-build IC to make a pt_BR version of foundation.

That are really good news.

> I am currently working on dist/foundation/products/locale.txt, adding
> a new column with a Brazilian portuguese version of foundation, like
> some guy made it with admin UI few years ago.
>
> I just want to know if there is another file that i should keep
> tracking to do a full job on IC messages, if i can send the files to
> you when it is done and how can i send it to you.

It would be nice if you can do translations of the database files
(like dist/foundation/templates/sampledata/products/*de_DE*).

Just send the translated files as attachements to racke at linuxia.de.

Please use the interchange-i18n mailinglist for further discussion.

Ciao
	Racke

Interchange Development Team