[ic] Configuration - MySQL login fails during install

David Totten dave2@poseidon.mediabang.com
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 18:04:48 -0600

it has been my experience that you want to stay far away from authorize.net
if at all possible. They keep changing thier api for handling transactions.
I would suggest cybercash (has worked for us so far)

dave totten