[ic] Setup Problems

Digital Visions Entertainment dve@tampabay.rr.com
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 12:11:18 -0400

I go through the setup everything seems to install fine, but at the end I
get the following:

Done with installation. If my reading of your input is correct, you
should be able to access the demo catalog with the following URL:

        http://www.digitalvisionsentertainment.com/barry

In any case, you should get direct access at:

        http://www.digitalvisionsentertainment.com/cgi-bin/barry

That is, after you START or RESTART the Interchange server.  8-)
It is best done with:

        /home/sites/dvisions/mvend/bin/minivend -r

For session expiration, you might want to place a line like this in your
crontab:

44 4 * * * /home/sites/dvisions/mvend/bin/expireall -r

It will prevent the session databases from getting too large.

now when I go to either of these links I get the welcome to barry's page. I
click on enter or admin and receive a 404 file not found. I go and look in
my cgi-bin and there is no admin directory there and no index.html.

we have the server setup on redhat latest and perl 5.005 with apache server.
all domains are setup virtually. could not find anything in documentation on
this error. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

you can go to the links above and see the errors

Thanks
DVE