[ic] unsubscribing

Robert J. McKay robert@mckay.com
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 09:39:15 -0400 (EDT)

On 29 Aug 2000, Doug Alcorn wrote:

> "Andre Bunting" <andre_bunting@hotmail.com> writes:
>
> > hi all,
> >        I was wondering how do I unsubscribe or change the format in
> >        which I get the mailing mail.. ?
>
> When you subscribed to the interchange-users mailing list you should
> have gotten a welcome message.  Here's an excerpt from that message:

I just subscribed (today) and didn't get a welcome message. Maybe it's
broken. This is the first message I've received from the list..

Anyway.. I have a question about minivend.. basically I can't seem to get
the inventory working. The "inventory" database does exist, and I have
entries for all the items in the store, along with the quantity. When
someone buys something the quantity is not decreased.

Any clues as to what I should be looking for would be appreciated.. is
there some MML code in one of the pages that should be decrementing it, or
is there something somewhere else that does it?

Regards,

Robert McKay.