[ic] routing with an old session freshly read in

Stefan Hornburg racke@linuxia.de
29 Aug 2000 20:15:10 +0200

Mathias Picker <mathiasp@venus.virtual-earth.de> writes:

> On 29 Aug, Stefan Hornburg wrote:
> > Mathias Picker <mathiasp@venus.virtual-earth.de> writes:
> >

> > [...]
> >

> >> in a global user tag gives me an order with the correct items and
> >> totals, but without customer information (address, shipping). Any hints
> >> how to set this?
> >
> > They seems to get lost. Please post the session file you are using
> > in this case.
> >
> > Ciao
> >         Racke
> >

> Attached is a log file (mvdebug), first with the session saved (search
> for "MySessString:"), and then the session read in (search for "Read
> session:"). Both seem to be the same, both with the addresses.

I would say they looks fine. Try to write the address values from
the routine mail_order into your debug log.

> Also attached is the real session file, which also has the address set.

Uff, quite mangled. Where are the { etc.

Ciao
        Racke

--
LinuXia Systems && Cobolt NetServices, eCommerce and more
Shop- und Datenbanklösungen mit MiniVend, Firewalls auf Debian-Basis