[ic] Again: where does copy_user route get user email?

Mathias Picker mathiasp@venus.virtual-earth.de
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 13:14:08 +0200 (CEST)

Hi all,

where does the copy_user route get the email of the user to route to?

I fiddled with the order process, and now the users don't get any mail,
even though the route setup is exactly the same and worked before.

I guess it would need someone with some understanding of minivend
internals to answer this.

I'm now looking for the last 5 hours into this and don't think I will
find it by myself.

Can someone _please_ help me?

Thanks, Mathias

--