[ic] XML and Interchange?

Ayayu Infomation desk info@ayayu.com
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 23:42:43 +0900

I would like to export transaction and order data as XML file to our
production system.
Could you please let me know some example how to use
[xml-generator]tags?

I could not get xml output of products database.

[loop more=1 search="ra=yes/tf=category/tf=title"]
[list]
[xml-generator type="values" values="sku title"][/xml-generator]
[/list]
[/loop]

genetates below.

<session>
 <values>
  <sku></sku>
  <title></title>
 </values>
</session>

<session>
 <values>
  <sku></sku>
  <title></title>
 </values>
</session>

.

I'm sorry but I could not understand description in xmg-generator
usertag code.

S.Murahashi