[ic] Problems starting interchange.

Boyd Lynn Gerber gerberb@zenez.com
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 14:05:07 -0700 (MST)

I am stumped on this one.  My catalog.cfg on RH 7.0 with interchange 4.6.1
is exactly the same on UnixWare 7.1.1 with the expection of the server
name, but I get this error.

The previous Interchange server was not running and probably
terminated with an error.
Low traffic settings.
Calling UI....
...UI is loaded....
Interchange V4.6.1
Configuring catalog construct...Using MySQL, DSN=dbi:mysql:test_construct.
Required UserTag summary not present. Aborting catalog.
In line 344 of the configuration file 'catalog.cfg':
Require usertag   summary

construct config error: Required UserTag summary not present. Aborting
catalog.
In line 344 of the configuration file 'catalog.cfg':
Require usertag   summary

construct: error in configuration. Skipping.
construct: config error. Skipping.
Interchange server started in INET and UNIX mode(s) (process id 287)

Thanks for your help.

--
Boyd Gerber <gerberb@zenez.com>
ZENEZ	3748 Valley Forge Road, Magna Utah  84044