[ic] Scratch cross codes

Steve steve@videogroup.com
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 16:45:48 -0500

There are these scratch codes which seem to control which items gets
displayed on each page together with this loop code.

I've found that if you install the hardware dem and then replace the
inventory with your own, it does not display your items - unless, you reload
the page over and over.

I think I have located the code responsible for displaying the items randomly
at templates/components. In these "cross" files we find a loop that seem to
generate the random items.

Does anyone know what the scratch code categories are?

It seems that if I can remove the other db's it will only pull items from my
inventory,

Of course if I've missed the boat on this I'd like to hear that too... : )

Thanks,

Steve