[ic] XML and Interchange?

Ayayu Infomation desk info@ayayu.com
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 07:54:25 +0900

Thank you for your example. I tried something below.
I am confusing now. Why case1 don't generate xml content?
Case2 don't generate tags for each fields.

I could not find any document or mail list about xml-generator user tag.
Could you please tell me more description?

{case1}
[xml-generator type="delimited" toplevel_tag="products" field_names="sku
title price"][query list=1 sql="select sku, title, price from products"
prefix=xml][xml-param sku]     [xml-param title]       [xml-param price]
[/query][/xml-generator]

generates

<products>
 </products>

{case2}

[xml-generator type="delimited" toplevel_tag="products" field_names="sku
title price"][query list=1 sql="select sku, title, price from products"
prefix=xml][xml-param sku]     [xml-param title]       [xml-param price]
[/query][/xml-generator]

<BR>
[xml-generator type="delimited" toplevel_tag="products" field_names="sku
title price"][query list=1 sql="select sku, title, price from products"
prefix=xml][xml-param sku]     [xml-param title]       [xml-param price]
[/query][/xml-generator]

generates

<products>
 <record key="os28005    aaaaaaaaaaa 900">
  <sku>os28005     aaaaaaaaaaa 900</sku>
  <title></title>
  <price></price>
 </record>
 <record key="os28113     bbbbbbbbbbbbbbb 1500">
  <sku>os28113     bbbbbbbbbbbbbbb 1500</sku>
  <title></title>
  <price></price>
 </record>
 <record key="os28085      cccccccccccccccc 3700">
  <sku>os28085     cccccccccccccccc 3700</sku>
  <title></title>
  <price></price>
 </record>

{deleted}