[ic] wrong linebreaks from page editor

Andrew Waegel andrew@benevolent-tech.com
Fri, 01 Dec 2000 19:48:46 -0800

Hello,

Interchange newbie here. I've installed it sucessfully on a RH linux box,
and playing around with the page edit stuff in the content area of the
admin interface, I notice that when I change a page's template, it seems to
screw up the bit on the top of the page.html file like so:

[comment]
ui_template: Yes
ui_template_name: sel_left
[/comment]

becomes:

[comment]
ui_template: Yes^Mui_template_name: sel_left
[/comment]

Obviously a problem with lineenders. I think the page page_edit.html is
responsible for this, but I've had no luck fixing it yet. Any advice?
Thanks!

- Andrew