[ic] Adding Fields to a GDBM data source...

Paul Stearns pauls@compuace.com
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 23:55:04 -0500

OK so I figured it out...

I originally assumed that all I needed to do was to add the field name to the 1st
row of orderline.txt, and restart the Interchange daemon. I didn't seem to work,
but I tried it again after spending some time reading the minivend archives, and
it worked. Don't know how I messed it up originally.

Paul