[ic] XML and Interchange?

Ayayu Infomation desk info@ayayu.com
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 22:00:31 +0900

Thank you Ton Verhagen.
Your suggestion is true. I put it one line. I separate tag list by a
tab.
I also put [/query] and [/sml-generator] on the secondline.
It works well except below.

My html file is ...

This is an example of XML generator Interchange user tag.

[xml-generator type="delimited" toplevel_tag="products" field_names="sku
title price category"][query list=1 sql="select sku, title, price,
category from products" prefix=xml][xml-param sku] [xml-param title]
[xml-param price] [xml-param category]
[/query][/xml-generator]

[xml-generator type="values scratch source" values="fname lname"
scratch="downloads"]
[/xml-generator]

[xml-generator attributes="date" date="[tag time]%d-%b-%Y[/tag]"
toplevel_tag=order]
[/xml-generator]

But when I remove the second xml-generator tag or/and the third tag,
only top level tag was genarated.

It's very difficult to use [xml-generator] for me. Please addtional
suggestions.

Thanks again Ton.