[ic] Interchange server only runs for a while, then dies

Jonathan Clark jonc@webmaint.net
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 21:30:34 -0000

Sorry I can't really help with an answer, but perhaps providing some more
info may help.

have you posted what version of ic you are running, platform, how it was
installed etc?

ps. the Low Traffic settings bit is an info message from interchange.cfg:

#ifdef TRAFFIC =~ /low/i
Message Low traffic settings.

Jonathan.