[ic] Database diagram and location of tax & shipping modules...

Paul Stearns pauls@compuace.com
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 20:13:33 -0500

Is there a database diagram either in text or graphical format which describes the
relationship of the tables used by the demo system Construct?

I assume for instance that the table transaction is the parent of orderline.

If I wanted to add a boolean field which defines whether this order has multiple ship to's
it should be added to transaction.

My next step in this exercise is to modify the shipping and tax handling sections to base
the charges on the ship to location. Where might I find these pieces of code?

Paul