[ic] construct something -- needs cookies?

Mike Heins mikeh@minivend.com
Sun, 3 Dec 2000 14:33:37 -0500

Quoting Andreas Kotowicz (koto@mynetix.de):
> Hi,
>
> I just wanted to know why the demo shop needs cookies enabled. If you
> disable cookies it looses items and you can't even put items in your
> basket. Is this because the ID isn't passed to the next page or does
> interchange now always need cookies for working properly?

Probably because of that fancy results page and the "bounce" it
does. If you don't try and play tricks like that, it still works fine.

There was an extensive thread about the perils of trying to regenerate
a search last week. I may look at that page again before the 4.7.x
release, I think it could use some work. (It might even work if I
added the session ID into the URL.)

phone +1.513.523.7621 fax 7501 <heins@akopia.com>

Friends don't let friends use Outlook. -- Bob Blaylock