[ic] Error 500 after install

Paul Aviles paul.aviles@palei.com
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 14:58:27 -0500

Well, after a lot of help from Steve Getzinger,  I was able to get
Interchange somehow working, I have a RH 7.0 and Postgres box and this are
the steps I did.

perl -MCPAN -e "install Bundle::Interchange", I ran it a few times until it
gave me no errors. Then I installed the RPM with:
rpm -Uvh inter*.rpm
It gave no errors. Then I ran makecat from /usr/lib/interchange/bin and
installed the cart with the default values.
Restated Apache via /etc/rd.c/init.d/httpd restart
Restated Interchange via /etc/rd.c/init.d/interchange start

and I was able to use most of the screens, but the Home, or any of the
Header links at the top of the main header page, Log In, Customer Service,
About Us, Etc.. This is the error I get:

Internal Server Error
to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, root@localhost and inform them of
the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have
caused the error.
---
Apache/1.3.12 Server at localhost.localdomain Port 80

Also, Enter as a customer does not work. The Admin interface works but then
you get the same if using
Orders,
Customers
Design
Items
Merchandising

The Administration works, but I also get this under the PERL section:

Perl Version      Perl 5.006 (called with: perl)
Optional Module Information      LWP::Simple found (v1.32).
MD5 found (v2.01).
MIME::Base64 found (v2.11).
SQL::Statement found (v0.1016).
Safe::Hole found (v0.07).
Storable found (v1.006).
Tie::Watch not found. Minor: cannot set watch points in catalog.cfg.
URI::URL found (v5.02).
Safe operations untrapped      ftfile sort rand

What is Tie, and how to fix it? Can anyone help with the 500 error?

Best regards to all and Happy Holidays!

-pa