[ic] Are there any Simple Templates??

Michael H. Collins mhtexcollins@austin.rr.com
Mon, 04 Dec 2000 20:00:32 -0600

	Ain't it the truth.  I just asked about "simple" site in the docs.  I
am really having a hard time dealing with the interface.  It is probably
too simple for me to figgure out.  I think it is getting clearer looking
at the construct site with lynx.

	What is this cybercash of which you speak.

Thanks.

Onward through the fog.