[ic] Re: interchange-4.6.1 released with make install on UnixWare 7.1.1

Boyd Lynn Gerber gerberb@zenez.com
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 21:33:26 -0700 (MST)

On Mon, 4 Dec 2000, Jon Jensen wrote:
> > Couldn't read 'stats.trafic.html': No such file or directory at (eval 4) line 118.
> > Couldn't read 'upsel.html': No such file or directory at (eval 4) line 118.
>
> Boyd,
>
> Is that *literally* a 100% accurate cut-and-paste of the output from the
> installer? There are tons of typos in the filenames there: 'shipin',
> 'afiliate', 'aces', 'upsel', and so on. I'm wondering if there's some kind

Yes,  except the ...  I used that where it was good.  I noticed that too.
The perl does pass all the tests that come with it.  It also passes all
the tests on the modules I have down loaded from CPAN.

> of problem with your Perl -- it may be using Unicode filenames or a
> non-ASCII charset or something, because there are missing characters in
> all the filenames, but the other output text looks ok. Strange.
>
> Jon

I do not have this problem with IC 4.6.5 and IC 4.6.6.  I also have a lot
fewer on OpenServer 5.0.5, but I still get some.  I get this also with the
perl from the SCO site.  I am not sure where else to look.

Thanks,

--
Boyd Gerber <gerberb@zenez.com>
ZENEZ	3748 Valley Forge Road, Magna Utah  84044