[ic] SQL setup

Cameron B. Prince cameron@akopia.com
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 00:44:05 -0600

Hi Paul,

Login to a shell on your server and su - interch. Then issue the restart
command manually:

/usr/lib/interchange/bin/restart

This will provide output on the screen as Interchange starts which may
supply a more informative error and you will possibly see that Interchange
"skips" your catalog.

Also check both error logs:

/var/log/interchange/error.log

/var/lib/interchange/catdir/error.log

Good luck,

Cameron

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@minivend.com
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@minivend.com]On Behalf Of Paul Aviles
Sent: Tuesday, December 05, 2000 12:29 AM
To: interchange-users@minivend.com
Subject: [ic] SQL setup

I have an RH 7 box with the latest IC rm 4.6.1 (downloaded today) and all
the required modules. I can make the demo work if I select to install
makecat with no SQL. If I select Postgres, it creates the database and it
gives no error. The user I am selecting is postgres with no password. The
issue is that then when I go to the URL I get an

"Undefined catalog: /cgi-bin/construct"

error when I try to use the system. Any ideas how to troubleshoot this?

Thanks to all for your help and support!

Paul