[ic] IC 4.5.5 to 4.6.1

John Nealy jnealy@symetrek.com
Tue, 05 Dec 2000 06:38:47 -0500

I grabbed the 4.6.1 rpm and speedily put in on my RH6.1 box with a
catalog running a PostgreSQL 6.5.3 database (using the -Uvh parameters
for rpm).  I have construct working using GDBM, but my original catalog
doesn't come up.  I noticed in /var/log/interchange/error/log a message
saying
config error: ERROR: orderline: Permission denied.  The database is
currently owned by interchange, but I noticed that when doing makecat
for construct I saw the user as interch. Do I need to run makecat for my
existing catalog to get things right?  Thanks in advance!

John Nealy.