[ic] External lookup for products table

Alex alex@jdmrktng.com
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 08:36:18 -0800 (PST)

Hi people. Would anybody know what I am doing wrong here. I'm trying to
make external lookup from the "category" fiels for the products table
linking to the "name" field from the "cat" table (construct demo). Here is
how I did it:

I went to admin->create new item, then to the "meta" link near the
"category" entry. There I changed type combo to select, and external
lookup to the field "name" from the table "cat", and applied changes.
However, it didn't work (creating new item page didn't show the categories
from the "cat" table).

Did such thing work for anybody, or where is my mistake? Thanks!

----
Alex