[ic] barry catalog

Jerry jerry@digitalfm.com
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 14:32:50 -0500

I've seen this error a few times. In my case I
believe each time it was caused by a problem with
the products.txt file. In most cases, if I remember
right, it was caused by an illegal character in
a data field in  one of the records. Found it by
the problem reoccuring loading the real file.

Jerry

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@minivend.com
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@minivend.com]On Behalf Of Marcel Montes
Sent: Tuesday, December 05, 2000 10:09 AM
To: interchange-users@minivend.com
Subject: Re: [ic] barry catalog

Fixed it, if you did mind... nevermind.
Marcel Montes wrote:
(red hat 7.0, interchange 4.6.1, mysql 3.22.25)
I've already created catalogs using basic and construct demos....
Now I tryied to create a catalog with "barry" and it returned a -for me-
strange message:
-----------------------snip-----------------------
Configuring catalog barry...Directive ProductFiles returned default setting
error: No default search file!
In line 0 of the configuration file '':
ActionMap ui_edit <<EOR
barry config error: Directive ProductFiles returned default setting error:
No default search file!
In line 0 of the configuration file '':
ActionMap ui_edit <<EOR
barry: error in configuration. Skipping.
barry: config error. Skipping.
Line 0???? from file ''?????????????
--
[Marcel Montes [marcel(at)multimake(dot)com] -- Programmer]
Documentation is like sex: if it's good, it's good, if it's