[ic] Order Failure - CyberCash config stuff

Eric Paul epaul@spellbook.net
Wed, 06 Dec 2000 15:21:47 -0500

Make sure that all refs to creditcardauto and the like are removed from
both the checkout page and the catalog.cfg.  If you're not getting an error
from CyberCash, then the CyberCash transaction is probably never taking
place.  The main thing that would cause this is that it is being skipped in
favor of some other credit card method.

Eric