[ic] [fly-list] with database other than products

Zachary Matthews zac@mediapc.com
Thu, 07 Dec 2000 11:29:36 -0800

--MS_Mac_OE_3059033376_792695_MIME_Part

I am setting up a discussion board (in addition to a store) using
interchange, and I want to have a flypage for discussion questions.
These questions are stored in a database called discussions -- it is not
a product database.  I do not want to specify it as a product database.
My flypage, called questions.html does not seem to work unless the arg I
send is a sku from the product database.  How do I get [fly-list] to
work with a database other than products.

Does anyone know what the 'base' parameter in [fly-list] does? I have
tried the following:

[fly-list code="[data session arg]" base="discussions"]
    (fly page contents)
[/fly-list]

It only works when I send a mv-arg with a product sku.  It doesn't work
when I send a discussions database code (even though this is a keyed
database).

Anyone know how to get [fly-list] to use a database other than products?

Thanks!
--MS_Mac_OE_3059033376_792695_MIME_Part

[fly-list] with database other than  products

I am setting up a discussion board (in addition to a store) usi= ng interchange, and I want to have a flypage for discussion questions.  = ;These questions are stored in a database called discussions -- it is not a = product database.  I do not want to specify it as a product database. &= nbsp;My flypage, called questions.html does not seem to work unless the arg = I send is a sku from the product database.  How do I get [fly-list] to = work with a database other than products.

Does anyone know what the 'base' parameter in [fly-list] does? I have tried= the following:

[fly-list code=3D"[data session arg]" base=3D"discussions"]=