[ic] translations of UI

Stefan Hornburg racke@linuxia.de
07 Dec 2000 22:25:17 +0100

Andreas Kotowicz <koto@mynetix.de> writes:

> On 07 Dec 2000 17:33:22 +0100, Stefan Hornburg said:
>
> > Andreas Kotowicz <koto@mynetix.de> writes:
> >
> >  > Hi,
> >  >
> >  > I just wondered why the admin interface is just available in english. As
> >  > far as I remember MiniMate was available in several languages. And didn't
> >  > the new interface derive from MiniMate?
> >
> >  Partially, but all pages were redesigned.
>
> I know. Are foreign language versions on the way or should everybody
> contribute his part?

IMHO Akopia is in charge to think of the infrastructure. Then we
can add appropriate tags ([L] or so) to the UI pages in the
development branch. If this is done, translations can take place.
I would suggest to assign one translation maintainer for every
language, so translations will remain up-to-date.

Bye
        Racke

--
LinuXia Systems && Cobolt NetServices, eCommerce and more
Shop- und Datenbanklösungen mit MiniVend, Firewalls auf Debian-Basis