[ic] Problems with interchange administration.

JImmy Mejia jmejia@mail.isppro.net
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 13:32:39 -0800 (PST)

Hello All!

2 ays ago I begun installing interchange, mainly because of the nice
things that I read about it diferents places, including RedHat forums.

The problem that I am having is probably stupid but I can not find any
solution to it. I installed the "construct" example using mysql on a
FreeBSD 4.1 Server, the catalog is ok but when I go to the administrative
area and I log in all seems to be ok, but if I try to make any change, for
example in the Items-->os28113-->Product Price or whatever, I get again in
the log in area or with a message saying "The following error occurred:
Please correct and try again. Maybe you need to log in?   "

Of course I logged in with the administrator user, so this message is
ridiculus. If I try to delete any product, i get this error "The following
error occurred: Not authorized for table products.  Please correct and try
again.  Maybe you need to log in?   "

At the end the administrative area is absolutly useless because I can not
do nothing there.

Can somebody help me or to say me what the hell I am doing wrong?

Thank You very much to all and I am sorry for my poor english.

JImmy
P.d. I am usinf interchange-4.6.1