[ic] Help! Problem with Data::Dumper on Install

Ron daldog@mail.com
Fri, 08 Dec 2000 02:16:50 -0600

I'm using Perl version 5.00503 that came with RedHat 6.2 and ran into the
following error while attempting to install Interchange
(interchange-4.6.1.tar.gz)

---(from the shell)--
  ./configure

  Akopia Interchange Version 4.6.x Configuration

  Copyright 1996-2000 Akopia, Inc, <support@akopia.com>

  Interchange was originally based on Vend 0.2
  Copyright 1995 Andrew M. Wilcox <awilcox@maine.com>

  Portions from Vend 0.3
  Copyright 1995, 1996 Andrew M. Wilcox <awilcox@maine.com>

  Distributed under the GNU General Public License, see
  the file Copying for license information.

Found Perl 5.00503 as /usr/bin/perl

If you get a CPAN error, rerun the configuration and it
should go away.