[ic] simple userdb question

Nathan Suderman nathan@pollstar.com
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 18:49:45 -0800

I am trying to add two new fields to the userdb table that get set when a new user signs up for an account.  These are namely reminder_value and reminder_answer, which if you hadn't guessed are a question response for sending someone their password.  I know I can set these by hand, but how can I make the store do it for me from the new accounts page.  I have already added the two needed input tags on the page and the two fields in the database, but how do I tell interchange to store CGI->parameter X into database->field Y