[ic] CyberCash Message Not Showing In Log

James Guillot jwguillot@huntforpro.com
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 10:01:46 -0600

	Thanks for your reply.  I am starting the init.d/interchange script
as root, but the script /usr/sbin/interchange checks for root and
su's the user id to interch.  When I look at the running interchange
process it shows the user as interch.  When I start using this
method I don't get a CyberCash found message in the error.log.
	If I go to /usr/lib/interchange/bin and type ./interchange -
DEBUG as user interch I get a message that CyberCash was
found and some messages about not being able to write error.log.
     I am dead sure that I am running CyberCash 3.2.0.6 with the updated pm's for interchange.
Meanwhile none of my test transactions show up on CyberCash's web site. Which makes sense.
Any other ideas?