[ic] CyberCash Message Not Showing In Log

James Guillot jwguillot@huntforpro.com
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 15:39:56 -0600

    Thanks again for you reply.  I have been doing some more
testing.  It doesn't seem to matter which userid I use to start
Interchange.  I went to /usr/lib/interchange/bin/ and executed
'./interchange' as user interch and the errorlog showed that
CyberCash was found!  I then went to /etc/rc.d/init.d/ and executed
'sh interchange start' as userid interch and the errorlog did NOT
show that CyberCash was found.  I'm not sure the problem is
permissions?
	I starting to think it has to do with running interchange as a
daemon as opposed to foreground?  Anything I should look at
there?