[ic] new to mailing list and needing help

Superior Sites interchangelist@superiorsites.net
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 20:01:56 -0600

Hello all!!!

    I'm new to this ISP/Webhosting stuff so i'm looking for all the help I
can get at this moment.  I'm looking for a good set of shopping cart tools,
and it looks like Interchange has everything I could ever need.  I am
running Redhat 6.2, and I really don't know where to start.  I hired a
consultant to come out and try and set it up for me, but all he did was mess
things up and I had to uninstall it.  I'm learning everything as fast as
possible (as humanly possible anyways), but I need help getting this thing
up and running.  If there is anyone willing to talk just email me or respond
to my S.O.S.  Thanks in advance.

Bobby "Nanoburn" Brown, Jr.
bobby@superiorsites.net
sysadmin@superiorsites.net